You NEED water!!!! TRY these ReCiPeS!!
*Each of these recipes make 2 quarts.
10. ALL CITRUS – Slice 1 orange, 1 lime, 1 lemon into rounds, then cut the rounds in half. Add to jar and proceed with muddling, add ice & water.
9. RASPBERRY LIME – Quarter 2 limes; with your hands, squeeze the juice into the jar, then throw in the squeezed lime quarters. Add 2 cups raspberries. Muddle, add ice & water.
8. PINEAPPLE MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar (you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar). Muddle the mint. Add 2 cups pineapple pieces, muddle, add ice & water.
7. BLACKBERRY SAGE — Add sage sprig to jar and muddle. Add 2 cups blackberries; muddle, add ice & water.
6. WATERMELON ROSEMARY — Add rosemary sprig to jar & muddle. Add 2 cups watermelon cubes; muddle, add ice and water.
5. CUCUMBER, LEMON & MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar and muddle. Add 1/2 sliced cucumber & 1 sliced lemon; muddle, add ice & water.
4. ORANGE PINEAPPLE — Add 1 sliced orange and 2 cups of pineapple chunks to the jar; muddle, add ice and water.
3. LEMON LAVENDER — Add 1 sprig of lavender to the jar, muddle. Add 1 sliced lemon, muddle, add ice and water.
2. STRAWBERRY MINT – Add a sprig of mint to the jar and muddle. Add 2 cups sliced strawberries, muddle, add ice and water.
1. GOOD OLE’ FASHIONED LEMON WATER – Add 2-3 sliced lemons to a jar. Muddle, then add ice and water.
I hope these recipes inspire you to keep up that water intake, it’s one of the most basic things you can do to improve your health!
Follow me for more!!! https://www.facebook.com/melissa.tenhave