Texan Taco Salad!!!
1 lb Sirloin (can use turkey or skip entirely to make vegetarian)
1 box/can pinto beans drained
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Sea salt to taste
12 oz salsa
½ white or yellow onion chopped
1 tablespoon coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
2 tablespoon cilantro
¼ red onion sliced thin
6 cups of salad greens
Garnish: mandarin oranges, sour cream, corn chips
Creamy dressing of choice (Ranch type goes well with the spicy meat)
1) Heat oil on medium in pan, add white/yellow onion and mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes.
2) Add meat and break up, cook another 5 minutes.
3) Add beans, chili powder, cumin, garlic, pepper flakes and ¼ teaspoon salt to start.
4) Add salsa, completely combine and taste for seasoning
5) Cook another few minutes until some of the moisture from the salsa is cooked away. You don’t want this to be runny. Turn heat off , put mixture in a bowl and chill for 1 hour.
6) When mixture is no longer warm, place greens in a big bowl, add cilantro and dress salad. Top with meat mixture. Add avocado, mandarin oranges, and garnishes. Dollop of sour cream and hot sauce on top of meat if you wish.
Add or Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/melissa.tenhave
Join me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkinnySexySmiling/
Get your Skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! #skinnyfiber #natural #weightloss Start here: http://www.SkinnySexySmiling.SBC90.com <>