NO BAKE Perfectly Peanutty Granola Bars
1 1/2 c Rice Krispies
1 1/2 c quick oats
1/2 c brown sugar (packed)
1/2 c honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c peanut butter
Reese’s mini candy or chocolate chips(optional)
*if using candy or chocolate chips, put them in freezer while preparing this so they don’t melt!
*spray a 7×11 baking pan with cooking spray
1. Pour Rice Krispies and oats in large bowl.
2. Put brown sugar and honey in a pan. Stir together. Allow to come to boiling. (Stirring a few times before then)
3. Remove from heat, add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until mixed.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, along with candy or nuts, mix well.
5. Once mixed, pour into baking pan.
6. Slightly wet your hands and press into the pan for a minute or two. (You want it firm so it will stay together)
7. Cut into desired size and put in fridge until chilled (1 1/2-2 hours), remove and let come to room temp. Store in Tupperware or zip lock bag for up to a week.
✿Save ✿Share ✿Follow ✿Tag yourself & others to SAVE
For more great recipes join our awesome FREE RECIPE GROUP click on-> https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnysexysmiling
Order your Skinny Fiber- http://skinnysexysmiling.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/