Roasted Vegetable Salad
This is one of those – use what you have recipes.
Roast vegetables of choice, add meat of choice, add greens of choice – mix and serve
How I made this one;
1. Roasted potato, kumara, pumpkin, capsicum and carrot (seasoned with mixed herbs).
2. Used Moroccan Lamb Sausage (sliced up)
3. Mixed green blend with baby spinach
4. Mix all together in bowl
5. Grated a very small amount of parmesan cheese on top with a little balsamic
6. To bulk it up for the kids or hubby – I mixed through noodles.
Can be served cold or warm – I like mine best warm.
For more great recipes join our awesome FREE RECIPE GROUP click on-> https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkinnySexySmiling
Follow me on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/meltenhave/
Order your Skinny Fiber- http://SkinnySexySmiling.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/