CHICKEN CABBAGE STIR FRY —
~ 3 chicken breast halves
~1 teaspoon vegetable oil
~3 cups green cabbage, shredded
~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
~1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
~1⁄2 cup water
~1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
You can find me at https://www.facebook.com/melissa.tenhave
★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★ ℒℴѵℯ★